Give your laundry a soft feel, a great fresh smell and reduce your ironing time! SA8™ Concentrated Fabric Softener gently softens and relaxes fabric fibres to make light work of ironing. It’s available in two delicious fragrances – Garden Blooms and Alpine.
Keep out of the reach of children. Contains Methylisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not ingest. If product is ingested, then seek medical advice.
- SA8™ Concentrated Fabric Softener uses softening agents derived from natural sources
- It restores ‘fluffiness’ to towels and makes bed linen beautifully soft
- Static cling, creasing and wrinkling are all reduced, making ironing easier and quicker
- It’s highly concentrated – you only need 10 ml per 4.5/5 kg of dry wash load
- SA8™ Concentrated Fabric Softener contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA
- Use it for both hand and machine washing
- One bottle can treat up to 100 x 5 kg loads!
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Dihydrogenated Tallowamidoethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate (Ester Quat)||157905-74-3||Fabric Softener|
|Fragrance||Proprietary – See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Calcium Chloride||10043-52-4||Viscosity Modifier|
|Polymeric Blue Colorant||Proprietary||Colorant|
|Potassium Chloride||7447-40-7||Viscosity Modifier|
|Polymeric Yellow Colorant||Proprietary||Colorant|
- To use in the washing machine, add 10 ml with water to the fabric dispenser drawer.
- For hand washing, add 5 ml to the final 10 litres of rinse water.
Please be aware:
- Do not pour the undiluted product on to clothing as this could cause marking.