Protect your underarm areas against odour and wetness with a fast-drying antiperspirant roll-on containing Cica Complex Water, Rosemary and Green Tea.
What It Does For You
- Dries quickly and helps keep you fresh and dry.
- Maintains a fresh, clean scent all day and doesn’t leave white marks on skin or clothes.
- Helps to maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier and keep moisture in balance.
- Reduces irritation (even the type that causes the appearance of dark underarm marks), thanks to its alcohol-free formula, ginger, plant-derived Bisabolol and more.
- Soothes the skin, thanks to Cica Complex Water and Rosemary Extract.
- Provides antioxidant protection thanks to Green Tea while Prebiotics provide an energy source to help nurture a more optimised skin microbiome.
Why You Would Like It
g&h Protect Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On is a fast-drying antiperspirant roll-on with Cica Complex Water, Rosemary and Green Tea that protects against underarm odour and wetness without leaving white marks.
g&h Protect Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On fights odours with a refreshing and invigorating Green Herbal scent that features notes of green eucalyptus notes and herbal white tea. Infused with essential oils, it captures the pleasant freshness of a forest, leaving you and your skin feeling refreshed, protected and healthy.
The nature-inspired g&h Body Care scents were custom created to work in perfect harmony, so you can blend different products from the Nourish, Refresh and Protect collections and create your own personal aura and body care routine.
Since 1972, People worldwide have trusted the g&h brand to provide gentle, safe, and effective body care products. Developed according to our Personal Care Clean standards, Protect Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On dermatologically and allergy tested to minimise the risk of allergies, and is suitable for all skin types. It can be used by men, women and young adults who have entered puberty.
Facts For You
g&h Protect Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On is formulated according to our Personal Care Clean Standards, which means:
- NO sulphate surfactants, artificial colorants, mineral oil, phthalates, parabens or alcohol.
- Registered with The Vegan Society and free from all animal-derived ingredients, with no animal testing carried out.
- Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimise the risk of allergies and irritation.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
In consumer testing of Protect Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On:
- 93% agree it does not irritate skin.
- 88% agree it does not leave white residue on clothes.
In addition, consumers agreed:
- Helps me have a stress-free day.
g&h Protect Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On is formulated with Plant-based Goodness, including:
- Cica Complex Water is a plant-based water made from Cica (Centella asiatica) and plant-derived glycerine to help soothe skin.
- Prebiotics are derived from plants to provide an energy source to help nurture a more optimised skin microbiome.
- Rosemary is a flavourful herb that has a hidden talent to help soothe skin.
- Green Tea extract is derived from Nutrilite™-approved Green Tea. It is a powerful botanical that provides antioxidant protection. This Green Tea is grown on a NutriCert™-certified partner farm, to provide unprecedented “seed-to-skin” traceability.
How To Use
- Shake before use.
- Apply to clean, dry underarms only.
- Allow the product to dry completely.
Warnings: Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. If you suffer from any kind of kidney disease, consult a doctor before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-20, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycine, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Beta-Sitosterol, Chlorphenesin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.